You Are Here: Home » News » Something fishy

Something fishy

Comments (14)

• seo

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword….wait there’s even more Now what if i told you there was a simple WordPress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That’s right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin

• Junko

The whey is quality compared to other whey I’ve attempted, plus it taste great.

my webpage; grass fed whey isolate (Junko)

• grass fed whey isolate

One justification why selecting grass-fed whey powder target is definitely great
    is a result of the fat of that your body involves,
    that it is composed.

Here is my weblog grass fed whey isolate

• online jobs work from home

Learn just what ideal part-time operate you could conveniently do from the comfort of your home and also just what you need to be successful.

• Oma

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or
    advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read more things about it!

Feel free to surf to my web blog slender garcinia cambogia and natural cleanse free trial
    (Oma)

• Ilana

I believe everything posted was actually very reasonable.
    But, think about this, suppose you were to create a killer post
    title? I ain’t saying your content isn’t solid., but suppose
    you added a post title to possibly grab people’s attention?
    I mean Something fishy – Capitol News is kinda vanilla.
    You could glance at Yahoo’s home page and watch how they create
    post titles to grab viewers interested. You might add a video or
    a related pic or two to get people excited about what you’ve got to say.
    In my opinion, it would bring your posts a little bit
    more interesting.

• Moncler Doudoune pas cher

Chaussure de sécurité Riga ultra légère
    Moncler Doudoune pas cher http://www.dychaussursvente.fr/

• New Balance Femme pas cher

Merrell Terra Turf, Chaussures Multisport Outdoor homme
    New Balance Femme pas cher http://www.dychaussurssortie.fr/

• Marque T Shirt Adidas Femme

Rebellum bottines noires cuir nubuck homme desert boots r3802-bk
    Marque T Shirt Adidas Femme http://www.dychaussursacheter.fr/

• Marque Chaussures Pas Cher

Meindl Lhotse MFS marron ~ Chaussures grande randonnée
    Marque Chaussures Pas Cher http://www.dychaussursonboutique.fr/

• via

This happened at about the identical age since the bar mitzvah does in Jewish culturevoltex split visor redhawk quad led light bar

• botherstar

Hospice care is normally covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or other insurance cost is usually $200-$400/day.

• mugshotrow.com

Having said that, the organization nonetheless doesn’t monetize
    videos on either of its two important video properties, Periscope or Vine.

• amazing features

Compatible with each Pc and Mac, the player has the selection to resize the
    video and manage the volume.