Mother puzzled over son’s battery acid incident
The lad Dilshan Latchman was discharged from the Diamond hospital after receiving treatment for second-degree burns, to his face, neck and ear.
The incident occurred at the Campbell’s Trust Nursery School last Thursday. His mother Tina Latchman said she is very concerned about that scars which will be there for life on her son’s body.
The woman said a teacher from the school told her that her son was involved in an accident and he was heading to the nearby Diamond Hospital for treatment
The woman said she is hoping that they law men will leave no stone unturned to bring to justice whoever is responsible for bringing the substance into the school.